Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is in the Air

It is Valentine's Day (or the day after technically) and here are some of the things that I am loving right now.

This logo for our new exhibit is very much adorable.
Sweet glorious sunshine I've been missing you!

Thank you for helping me fight the ice dams.
What's not to love here?
Our local library.
Old Hitchcock movies (courtesy of previous picture).
Fire, slippers, mint tea in wonderful cup from Cat.
For the evening of Valentine's Day we had a very nice and relaxing evening in.  We made our favorite cheddar fondue and exchanged gifts.  I truly love my gifts from Laura, but where do you think we rank on a scale of 1 to 10 for how wild and crazy we are?

Wasabi peas, pickled beets, balsamic glaze,
honey balsamic mustard, caramel peanut butter cup.
One of the perks of work is having access to the harmonograph table which comes in handy for when it is time to make some homemade cards.  I am particularly proud of this one!

Just one line!  Can you believe it?
I hope that everyone was able to spend time this Valentine's Day with something or someone you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment